Sales Development Representative (Miami-Dade County)
Entry-level Sales Development Representative to join our high-performance team in our journey to help real estate agents start and build their businesses
- Respond quickly and effectively to inbound sales inquiries via phone calls and emails.
- Proactively build, maintain, and manage a highly productive pipeline.
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers to develop sales opportunities.
- Explain how Rental Beast brings value to real estate professionals’ growth efforts.
- Document all activities, lead dispositions, and insights within Salesforce.com.
- Consistently achieve qualified quotas to ensure the revenue objectives of the sales department.
- Maintain clear communication and work through challenges with sales executives.
- Experience successfully managing a high volume of client interactions, preferably over the phone.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Ability to remain calm and use ingenuity when facing challenges.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Comfortable with the phone as your primary communication tool.
- Proven history of success and achievement.
- A desire to build a career in sales.
- You’ve worked on an inside sales team as a BDR/SDR for a SaaS-based solution company.
- You have strong achievements in sales.
- You’re proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- You have an understanding of the different channels of online marketing, such as paid search, social media marketing, SEO, etc.
- You have an understanding of the residential real estate industry.